The Five Star Difference
Our team is committed to providing cost-effective leasing, strategies, and management solutions for our clients. All of our services are performed to the highest standards of excellence, adding to the value of your investment.
Over 88 years of combined Real Estate Experience
Walt has over 50 years of experience in all aspects of real estate sales in residential, commercial, multi-family (apartment buildings), land, development, consulting, and timber and timberland marketing. Land and timber sales are Walt’s main areas of expertise. Walt is also a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), being one of 6,500 members worldwide, and a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS).
- Cal Alumni: UC Berkeley Alumni: Lifetime Member
- East Tennessee State University Alumni
- Sierra College Alumni: Lifetime Member
- CCIM: Certified Commercial investment Specialist
- CRS: Certified Residential Specialist
- Retired General Contractor
- World Vision: Helping children in third world countries.
- Sierra Services for the Blind
- Sierra College Foundation: Supporting free college education for foster children
- American Cancer Society
- Hospice of the Foothills
- Friendship Club
- Cinderella Project
Beth Ann Wilson
Beth has over 38 years of experience in all aspects of real estate sales including asset/property management (residential and commercial), leasing, 1031/1033 exchanges, REIT’s, multi-family units, build to suit, land development, ranch-lands/agricultural farming.
- NRA Certified Firearms Instructor/Coach
- NRA RSO – Range Safety Officer Certified
- DOJ Certified Firearms Instructor/Coach #349749
- UDC/4-H Sport Shooting Firearms (rifle, pistol and shotgun) and Archery Coach
- California Waterfowl Association – Volunteer Firearm and Archery Instructor/Coach and Life Member
- (IBEP) International Bowhunter Certified
- Bright Future for Youths
- (CYSSA) California Youth Sport Shooting Association Coach
Mike Hylan is a licensed California real estate agent and owner of Affordable Legal Services, a full-service Litigation support company located in Nevada County with over 20 years in business. He began his Real Estate career in 2006 after seeing a need for a full-service property management company. While working in the Legal Field, Mike became involved in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate sales, property management, and leasing. The knowledge he’s gained through education and the years of hands-on experience are invaluable. Mike was raised in Placer County and has lived in Nevada County for 20 years. He attended colleges in Rocklin and Sacramento studying Law Enforcement and Business Administration as well as completing a Paralegal program. He is currently pursuing his Certified Property Manager designation. When Mike isn’t working, he enjoys time with his family outdoors, camping and boating.